Monday 9 January 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Hello my lovelies! Welcome back to the Tea Cozy Kitchen, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are feeling suitably energised for the week ahead! I had a lovely weekend, we visited a dog shelter on Saturday to talk about adopting a puppy which is very exciting! Although, I'm not really feeling it today as I am sick with a horrible cold/flu thing that I have had for two weeks, yuck, it just keeps coming and going! But alas, i'm determined to power through my Monday and make sure I am organised for the week ahead. Today i'm sharing with you my meal plan for this week (hopefully I will be able to eat more than toast). There are some delicious meals in store this week so keep reading...


Tues: Tomato Soup with Cheese Scones, my recipe.

Wed: Cauli-Kale Sausage Bake, Good Food December.

Thurs: Oregano Halloumi with Orzo Salad, Good Food December.

Fri: Chipotle Chicken Wraps, Good Food December.

Sat: Double Bean and Roasted Pepper Chilli with Peacamole, Good Food December.

Sun: Red Pepper Prawns with Rice and Green Veg, Good Food January.

Mon: Leek and Potato Soup with Wheaten Bread, my recipe.

And there you have it, everything that we are eating this week for dinner! All the recipes, as you can see, are coming from Good Food magazine! I'm using December's issue as well this week as I didn't get a chance to make all the tasty recipes I wanted to over the month of December! The good thing about BBC good food is that all the recipes are available online after the magazine has been published, which is amazing. The BBC Good Food website is such a useful and free recipe resource if you are looking for dinner inspiration. I am particularly excited about making the Sausage Bake and the Chilli. I love a veggie chilli, it's just so warming and comforting! That's it for today, i will be back again for a few more posts this week, so keep your eyes peeled! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little spot on the internet,

Rachael xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment