Monday 6 February 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Hi all and welcome back to another meal plan Monday! The weather is absolutely horrible today, the wind is blowing a gale, rain is pelting at the window and not to mention it is absolutely freezing. Definitely the kind of day where you just don't want to get out of bed! I hope the weather is better where you are and that you all had a lovely weekend. I spent my weekend visiting my family in Portstewart, eating good food, drinking wine and going for long walks with the pups on the beach. Sometimes I just need to escape the city to the icy blasts of Northern air at the beach, it blows away the cobwebs and sorts your head right out! What did you get up to this weekend? Today I'm sharing my meal plan for this week with you. There are a couple of meals left over from last week in there and a couple of old favourites! On with the food...


Tues: Falafel and Salad, Tesco Recipe Card.

Wed: Out!

Thurs: Pea and Ham Soup with Wheaten Bread, my recipe.

Fri: Smoky Veggie Chilli with Cheesey Jacket Spuds, Jamie Oliver Family Classics.

Sat: 'Hot or Not' Chicken Curry, Tesco Recipe Card.

Sun: Ratatouille Pie with Green Veg, Jamie Oliver Family Classics.

Mon: Jool's Tuna Pasta Bake, Jamie Oliver Family Classics.

This week I thought I would try some more of the new Tesco recipe cards as the ones last week were so delicious. I'm also going back to an old favourite, Jamie Oliver's Family Classics. I think it is possibly one of my favourite Jamie Oliver recipe books, I love how easy, healthy and delicious the recipes are. I also love that there is an abundance of exciting veggie options to try. Save with Jamie is another of my absolute favourite recipe books. You can tell because the pages are very worn and torn and are usually covered in some sort of foodie splatter, this is the sign of a well loved recipe book. Are you eating anything delicious this week? Also, I would really love to know what your favourite recipe books are? I'm always on the look out for recommendations. Thank you so much for reading, I will be back soon,

Rachael xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment