Monday 13 February 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Hello everyone and welcome to a new week! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I spent my weekend starting a pretty exciting new baking project! It's the week of love this week and I hope you all have some amazing valentine's day plans! My husband and I have decided that instead of doing gifts and cards we are going to take ourselves out for a sweet treat, I'm thinking waffles, crepes and ice-cream and I can't wait! Do you have any exciting plans? Today is meal plan Monday, as you all know by now, and I'm sharing what I will be cooking and eating this week. You may notice a lot of potatoes in the meal plan this week, that's because an old friend of ours brought us a HUGE bag (like 10kg!!!) of potatoes and I just couldn't wait to get started making all my favourite starchy dishes. Anyway, here is what I will be making this week...


TUES: Fish Pie, Tesco Recipe Card.

WED:
Big Greek Stew and Mash, Tesco Recipe Card.


THURS:
Green Veg Pesto Pasta, Jamie's Family Classics.

FRI:
Spring Chicken Stew, Jamie's Family Classics.

SAT:
Leek and Potato Soup, Jamie's Family Classics.

SUN:
Carrot, Cumin and Kidney Bean Burgers with Wedges, A Girl Called Jack.

MON:
Gnocchi and Tomato Sauce, my recipe.

As you can see I'm still loving the new Tesco recipe cards. I have to say that I think this is such a fab idea on Tesco's part, I can see it really helping to get people in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I tend to tweak the recipes just a little according to my tastes but all in all I think they are fab. I'm also still cooking this week from one of my faves 'Jamie's Family Classics', it's such a healthy, tasty recipe book with all your favourite dishes in there! Anyway, that's the plan for the week. Are you cooking anything exciting this week? As always I will be back soon to let you know how I'm getting on with these recipes, thank you so much for reading,

Rachael xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment