Monday 20 February 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Hi all, I hope you had an amazing weekend. My weekend was spent dog sitting two very cute puppies, so naturally I went on lots of fun walks and re-fuelled with some delicious grub. I also baked a pretty HUGE red velvet cake, which is all gone already. Cakes don't hang around too long at our house! What did you get up to this weekend, anything exciting? Today, i'm sharing with you my meal plan for the week. A few meals you will recognise from last weeks meal plan as we didn't get around to cooking everything on the plan. Here's what we will be eating this week...


TUES: Fish Pie, Tesco Recipe Card.

WED:
Spring Chicken Stew, Jamie Oliver's Family Classics.

THURS:
Pork Cassoulet, BBC Good Food.

FRI: Butternut Chilli, BBC Good Food.

SAT: Indian Sweet Potato and Dahl Pies, BBC Good Food.

SUN: Cauliflower Cheese Macaroni, BBC Good Food.

MON: Warm Pearl Barley and Roasted Carrot Salad, BBC Good Food.

As you can see I'm mainly using an old favourite of BBC Good Food. A lot of the recipes I will be using this week are available on their website so have a wee look if you fancy cooking along with me this week. I am particularly excited about the cassoulet and the chilli, I LOVE a veggie chilli. Oh and also, the cauliflower macaroni cheese (well, all of it really!).

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start. What will you be making this week? Do you have any exciting meals planned?

Thank you so much for reading,

Rachael xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment