Monday 27 February 2017

Meal Plan Monday


Hi all, I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with all the good stuff, mainly cake and coffee. Just a quick post today to share with you my meal plan for the week, what I will be cooking and eating this week. Some tasty meals to share this week...


MON: Warm Pearl Barley and Carrot Salad, BBC Good Food.

TUES: Chicken and Mushroom Pies, Tesco February Magazine.
WED: Greek Lamb Pasta Melt, Tesco February Magazine.

THURS: Red Pepper and Spinach Hash, Tesco February Magazine.
FRI: Veggie Canneloni Bake, Tesco February Magazine.

SAT: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, BBC Good Food.

SUN: Stuffed Red Peppers, BBC Good Food.

As you can see a lot of these recipes come from the BBC Good Food website so you will be able to find them there if you fancy cooking along with me this week. I'm really excited about the chicken pies (I love PIE!!) and the veggie cannelloni, we all know i'm a pasta addict. What are you making this week? Anything exciting, please do share in the comments below. Thanks so much for reading,

Rachael xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment