Monday 6 March 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Hello all! I hope you had an amazing weekend filled with fun and good food. I had a fabulous weekend as my husband and I finally found a puppy!!We have been looking or a few months and just haven't found the right one but on Sunday we did!  We are picking him up next weekend which is so exciting but means this week involves quite a bit of puppy shopping! So there will be a lot of puppy spam to follow, sorry in advance! Any tips on new puppies would be most appreciated if you have been through this? Anyway, back to business, today is meal plan Monday which means I will be sharing what i'm going to be cooking and eating this week! Here's the menu...


MON: Stuffed Red Peppers, Good Food Magazine March 2017.

TUES: Sausage, Kale and Chilli Pasta, Good Food Magazine March 2017.

WED: Burrito Bowl, Good Food Magazine March 2017.

THURS: Spanish Chicken Stew, Good Food Magazine March 2017.

FRI: Green Burgers and Sweet Potato Chips, Good Food Magazine March 2017.

SAT: Red Pepper Gnocchi, Good Food Magazine.

SUN:  Tandoori Trout, Good Food Magazine.

As you can see all the recipes come from the new issue of Good Food Magazine so pick that up if you fancy making any of these dishes. I am particularly excited about the Burrito Bowls and the Spanish chicken stew, it looks like it is shaping up to be a pretty tasty week! Are you making anything new, exciting or tasty this week, I would love to know! Thank you so much for reading, I've got to get on with puppy proofing our house now, wish me luck,

Rachael xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment